Executive Assistant to the Group Chief Insurance and Distribution Officer (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than approximately 1100 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are seeking an experienced and highly capable individual to serve as the Executive Assistant to the Group Chief Insurance and Distribution Officer (f/m/d), both of whom will be based in Vaduz. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive executive support, manage organisational and administrative tasks, ensure seamless coordination for the Group CI&DO and will be the Office Manager of the Vaduz office.
In this role you will:
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Group CI&DO and internal/external stakeholders, exercising tact and diplomacy, and as such, you are representing the office of the Group CI&DO and the Business Unit Insurance and Distribution in general.
- Efficiently handle communications, calendar, appointments, meetings, and minutes, reports, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the Group CFO.
- Organise and maintain confidential files, records, and documents related to the Group CI&DO's activities. Including the signature process both for the wefox Insurance Board President as the CI&DO.
- Arrange complex travel itineraries, accommodations, and transportation and preparation of the expense reimbursement forms in line with the Company’s policies.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute special events, conferences, and functions involving the Group CI & DO´s, and other Business Unit Insurance & Distribution personnel participation (as long as connected to the activity related to the Company).
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal teams (globally), board members, clients, partners, and external stakeholders.
- Handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Organise meetings, take minutes of meetings and assigned action items, as appropriate.
- Be the Office Manager of the Vaduz office and carry out associated tasks, like: procurement and management of office supplies, key directory management, arrange groceries, event planning, correspondence with the landlord.
What you bring:
- Proven experience of 5 years as an executive assistant, personal assistant, or in a similar role supporting C-level executives or Board members or law firm partners.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, both in English and German; additional languages are a bonus, but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in office software and digital tools for document management and communication.
- Valid driver's licence is required.
- Professionalism, adaptability, and the ability to work under pressure, sometimes while involved on multiple projects.
- Ability to handle a wide range of responsibilities.
- Collaborative personality with the excitement about continuous learning and working in a fast-paced environment susceptible to change.
- Highest degree of integrity, discretion, reliability, and ethical conduct.
- Ability to anticipate needs, exercise initiative, and make informed decisions.
- An international mind-set.
- Believes in taking ownership for assigned tasks and accountability.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Dynamic work environment and engagement with influential stakeholders.
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working.
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets.
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Natasha Varma.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.