DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) to join our team in Paris. The team is the wefox’s Advanced Innovation Team and our focus, as a cross-functional team, is to leverage machine learning to improve the customer experience, and to deliver innovative products like risk detection and risk prevention. As a DevOps engineer, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of the development with the responsibility of machine learning backend service infrastructure: infrastructure architecture with the team, implementation through infrastructure as code, deployment support, and maintenance on a cluster including machine learning model serving. You will also have the mission to help the team with the development environment: CI/CD pipeline, tooling, Machine Learning training cluster. You will be part of a Wefox DevOps chapter, grouping DevOps of all Agile teams. All infrastructure works on AWS.
In this role you will:
- On a normal day, you will interact with the product and development team to improve current innovation projects and launch new ones using our DevOps methodology and culture.
- You will also be working side by side with the rest of the DevOps colleagues collaborating on the team's transversal projects that consist of standardising procedures and infrastructure.
- As you know, we are an international company, so you will work side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices around Europe.
What you bring:
- 2+ years in production infrastructures and Amazon Web Services (or another public cloud provider like Google Cloud or Azure)
- Experience in Infrastructure as a code using Terraform
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes (Preferably EKS)
- Experience in CI/CD (Github actions will be a plus)
- Experience in High Availability Systems
- Experience with Git
- Experience in Scripting or Programming (Bash/Python, Go, Rust, etc)
- Networking knowledge
- Make contributions to improve internal tech stack, architecture, and good practices.
- Embrace ownership, autonomy, and agile methodology.
- Interest in machine learning.
- Can demonstrate proficiency in English (Work in international environment).
In our team, being tech-savvy and having great dedication to high-quality delivery are as equally valued as your authenticity, accountability, and team-player skills.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of.
Here are some of them*:
Flexible working hours including hybrid working
A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
Training and Coaching opportunities
Free coffee, fruit, and snacks because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Natalia Pérez
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.