COO Office Support
wefox is the world’s leading Insurtech, driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1200 employees in 9 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As COO Office Support at wefox, you will be the right hand and trusted partner to our Group COO. The chosen candidate will deliver extensive executive assistance, oversee administrative duties, coordinate and prepare executive meetings and guarantee smooth coordination on behalf of the Group COO. This position demands outstanding organizational abilities, a high degree of discretion, and the capacity to manage a diverse array of tasks within a dynamic and rapidly changing setting. Collaboration with various individuals throughout the organization will be a fundamental aspect of this role, promoting cross-functional teamwork.
Welcome applications from both part-time (75%) and full-time candidates.
In this role you will:
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Group COO and internal/external stakeholders, exercising tact and diplomacy, and as such, you are representing the office of the COO and Global Operations in general.
- Efficiently manage the COO’s calendar & tasks:
- Optimise Scheduling: Anticipate the COO’s needs and preferences when scheduling meetings, ensuring optimal time slots and reducing unnecessary disruptions.Identify potential scheduling conflicts well in advance and propose solutions to resolve them, allowing the executive's day to run smoothly.
- Task Prioritization: Manage the executive's to-do list, helping to prioritize tasks according to deadlines.
- Efficiently handle communications, meetings, and minutes, reports, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the Group COO.
- Organize and maintain confidential files, records, and documents related to the Group COO's activities.
- Arrange complex travel itineraries, accommodations, and transportation and preparation of the expense reimbursement forms in line with the Company’s policies.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal teams (globally), board members, partners, and external stakeholders.
- Support any recruiting activities, where appropriate, in concert with the Group COO and Human Resources.
- Handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Take minutes of meetings and assigned action items, as appropriate.
What you bring:
- Proven experience of 5 years as an executive assistant, personal assistant, or in a similar role supporting C-level executives.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, both in English and German; additional languages are a bonus, but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in office software and digital tools for document management and communication.
- Professionalism, adaptability, and the ability to work under pressure, sometimes while involved on multiple projects.
- Collaborative personality with the excitement about continuous learning and working in a high-growth environment susceptible to change.
- Highest degree of integrity, reliability, and ethical conduct.
- Ability to anticipate needs, exercise initiative, and make informed decisions.
- A strong drive to solve problems with an affinity for data and technology (working smarter, not necessarily harder).
- Believe in taking ownership for assigned tasks and accountability.
Note: This comprehensive job description is provided as a general guideline. Actual responsibilities and qualifications may vary depending on the specific needs and circumstances of wefox.