Website Content Manager (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than a 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
We are currently looking for a SEO Website (Content) Manager (f/m/d) for our Global Marketing Team. Reporting to the Global Content Lead, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and publishing content in our CMS in close alignment with the local sales teams, developing strategies with a strong focus on brand and SEO, and ensuring consistency of website content across all countries.
In this role you will:
- You are responsible for the support, optimisation, and further development of our website and content management systems
- You are the ultimate owner of all content on our website as well as setting the roadmap and strategy for building out and maintaining content for our website
- Together with the respective Product + Design team, you ensure the website is best-in-class, continuously optimizing performance and sales funnel and building out new features
- Grow natural search traffic from search engines through SEO best practices
- Set impulses for the improvement and design of efficient processes
- You regularly track KPIs and create initiatives to improve our customer flow + sales funnel by developing testing strategies with a focus on continual conversion and funnel improvement
- You ensure the quality of our web presence in terms of both content and technology
- Work collaboratively across Marketing, Content, CRM, Design, and Product teams to drive website and SEO requirements from ideation to release
- Stay on top of the competitive environment in the insurance and insurtech space
- Provide realistic assessments for the implementation of your tasks
What you bring:
- Completed studies (Bachelor's degree) and 4-5 years of previous experience in a similar role by using relevant tools/platforms to analyze and drive business performance
- Professional experience in working with content management systems (e.g. Sanity, Contentful, WordPress, etc.) in a diverse and digital environment
- Business fluent in English and German, native English a plus
- Prior experience with Contentful and Basic HTML is a plus
- Collaborative mindset, comfortable working alongside Product, Content, Marketing, and Creative teams
- Interest in topics related to the insurance/fintech industry
- You measure success through metrics such as traffic and conversions by demonstrating a deep understanding of user experience and journeys
- Strong track record of in-house technical SEO
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Dominique Sieger.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.