HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than a 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As a HR Business Partner (f/m/d) you will partner with business leaders and line managers to build their people strategies, plan and manage talent and develop HR approaches to achieve organisational objectives.
In this role you will
- Be responsible for Strategic HR Partnerships through collaboration with business leaders to understand their goals and challenges, providing HR insights, solutions, and guidance to drive business success
- Partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for organisational improvement, workforce planning, succession planning and change management
- Provide performance management guidance to business leaders regarding processes, including goal setting, coaching, feedback, and development plans
- Serve as a point of contact for employee concerns, mediating and resolving issues while maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment
- Partner with the legal department when needed while maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Work across the HR competency centres (Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development and Communications) to deliver first class services in a consistent way recruitment/comp/learning/comm
- Utilise data-driven insights, especially through workday, to make informed decisions and measure the impact of HR initiatives
- Analyse trends and metrics to develop HR projects, providing solutions, programs and policies as well as sponsoring Group HR projects, like CSR, D&I
- Identify training need across the organisation, develop and provide content material and workshops for the business based on identified needs
- Lead and implement a number of strategic HR Projects including Leadership Development, Management Development, Performance Management, and drive Talent agenda
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- Experience of at least 3-4 years in the field of HR Business Partnering
- Strong understanding of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability to influence and build strong working relationships with senior leaders
- Teamplayer that collaborates and supports other HR Business Partners across the business/countries
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Full professional proficiency in German and English is a must
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Dominique Sieger.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.