Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
wefox is a world-leading insurtech company driven by a single purpose: to enable people to be safe by making insurance 10 times better through technology. Together with more than 1300 employees in 8 locations across Europe, we are on a mission to give the world easy access to digital insurance solutions.
We provide our customers with 360-degree advice through our network of advisors and optimize each individual’s risk coverage by offering innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products. We integrate the extensive know-how built up in the individual countries and the exchange of experience to build strong expertise among the wefox technology experts in our Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Paris, and Milan.
As our Executive Assistant (f/m/d) you will handle several principal duties, all focused on making time, information, and decision processes more effective. You focus as an air traffic controller for the leader and the team; as an integrator you will be connecting work streams that would otherwise remain siloed; as a communicator you will link the leadership team with the broader organizations; You are our honest broker and truth teller when the team needs a wide-ranging view without turf considerations; and as our confidant without an organizational agenda. You will think matters through and set coordination flags independently – and make sure of their practicality. You anticipate problems and are especially sensitive to issues that require diplomacy.
We are considering applicants for both part-time or full-time position.
In this role you will:
- Help the manager to achieve sharp gains in productivity and impact by make time, information, and decision-making more effective
- Manage the leader’s business schedule, organization of meetings and planning travels and events
- Plan, coordinate and keep contents of a meeting focused, capture protocol and follow up on implementation
- Provide tactical support to implement ideas
- Work with leadership to deliver, monitor and communicate progress towards goals
- Responding to inquiries on behalf of the manager
- Help to solve core problems or opportunities within business processes
- Provide manager and team with insight and analysis on the Branch operations
- Assess risk when business decisions are made
- Provide support and oversight for special projects and initiatives
- Identify and provide recommendations on improvements across the organization
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role, internship or traineeship
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish
- Strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise important tasks over others
- Ability to analyse and compile a large amount of data and come up with conclusive results
- Ability to motivate, coordinate and ensure proper time-management among reports
- Familiarity with the Insurance industry – an advantage
- Self-learner, problem-solver, multi-tasker, team-player, highly organized, with high attention to details
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them*:
- Flexible working hours including hybrid working
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Training and Coaching opportunities
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
* Additional Benefits vary between countries and can be explained in more detail by a TA Partner.
Your contact person for this role is Jelena Petrovic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.