Data Centers Service Lead
Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
Location & work modality: USA (remote) #LI-Remote
Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Travel Requirements: Frequently
The best way to introduce you to Submer is undoubtedly through our values: Sustainable, Unique, Bold, Making Sense, Empathetic and Reliable. If these resonate with you we're sure you will find your place here in no time.
At Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.
Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations worldwide to meet growing international demand.
About the Role and the Candidate:
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in identifying growth opportunities, building strategic partnerships, and driving revenue growt.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic team to help shape what will certainly be a very cool future!
In this role, the successful candidate will become Services Lead by building and managing an international team of Field Engineers to deliver remote and on-site services to our customers.
- Manage and grow an international team of field engineers across different regions.
- Support services process development following Submer’s services strategy and policies
- Execute regional ramp up strategy for field engineers services worldwide
- Support customers, and partners in the commissioning and maintenance of immersion cooling facilities from a technical and organizational point of view.
- Manage the commissioning of the customer immersion cooled facilities
- Support the customer care team ticketing system by providing L2 remote support.
- Manage a team for on-site and remote Level 2 support for corrective and preventive maintenance activities.
- Train customers in how to operate Submer products after the installation and how to do regular maintenance.
- Train and certify partners to perform installations and commissionings according to Submer's specifications and expectations.
- Train and certificate partners to be able to give support to customers according to Submer's standards.
- Develop new services and plan the resources needed aligned with the company strategy
Candidate Specific Competences
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or similar related degree).
- 10 years of on-site support services or similar
- 5 Years experience in operational service management
- 5 years of experience in managing teams across different regions
- Travel as required to support projects, partners, and customers.
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Proven Hands-on experience.
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
- Proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in a ly demanding environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at a time with a proven track record.
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Medical Insurance Plan
- 401k Employee volunteer contribution Plan
- Career path evolution
Our Inclusive Responsibility
Submer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.