Product Enablement Manager
Submer - Datacenters That Make Sense
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Location & work modality: Houston, US ; Hybrid modality Start: ASAP Type of Contract: Full Time / Permanent Travel Requirements: 30% Onboarding Requirement: Availability to come to Barcelona the first 3 to 4 months About SubmerAt Submer, we believe that our digital world can be more sustainable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. Submer is solving the biggest problems of datacentre, supercomputer, hyperscale and edge applications to make that future possible.Our multinational talented team has a huge passion in reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in datacentre design and day-to-day operations. We’re scaling our team and operations in Barcelona and worldwide to meet growing international demand.It is a unique opportunity to work in the development of groundbreaking products from the beginning and participate in the entire life cycle of the design, prototype and continuous improvement. About The Role And The CandidateThis role will take leadership and coordination of three main streams:
- Ensure the successful launch and adoption of products by internal teams and external customers
- Lead the US product development team (hardware)
- Coach other product managers
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the data centre thermal business and be capable of driving engineering efforts to deliver innovative immersion cooling solutions
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy for our immersion cooling solutions, considering market insights, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive advantages, providing insights for strategic decision-making.
- Drive the go-to-market strategy, including pricing, positioning, and marketing activities, to maximize product adoption and revenue growth.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers, industry experts, and partners to gather feedback and understand market dynamics.
- Sales Enablement: Collaborate with sales team to effectively communicate the value proposition of Submer’s solutions.
- Market intelligence: Gather and analyse market data in real time of customers, trends and competitors in order to keep Submer’s value proposition updated.
- Product Launches: Coordinate cross-functional teams, setting up launch plans, and ensuring all departments are prepared to support the product’s introduction to the market.
- Metrics and Analysis: Define product metrics to be tracked and feedback gathering techniques to continuously improve Submer’s products portfolio.
- Take ownership of the entire product line, including defining product roadmaps, setting priorities, and coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product development and delivery.
- Lead your engineering squad and other stakeholders to translate customer requirements into technical specifications and guide the development process.
- Coach other Product Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or relevant field, or equivalent industry experience. Equal weight will be applied to industry experience v degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a hardware-related field, preferably in the data centre thermal business.
- Proven track record in product management, including successfully launching hardware products and driving their growth in the market.
- Strong technical background & excellent project management skills.
- Data analysis and competition analysis and strong UX/UI understanding
- Target/objective oriented and customer oriented.
- Analytical and creative skills. Able to share new ideas.
- Start-up DNA
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Medical Insurance Plan
- 401k Employee volunteer contribution Plan