Enterprise Account Executive - InsurTech (Midwest)
Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
Enterprise Account Executive- Midwest
To be considered for this role, YOU MUST live in one of these regions: IL, IN, MI, OH
At Shift Technology, we’re transforming insurance with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk and accurately identifying suspected fraud, making internal teams more effective and improving financial performance.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 100 of the world’s leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing InsurTech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
North America is key to the future success of Shift Technology. As an Account Executive in North America’s Property & Casualty group your job will be to drive growth of Shift’s solutions for our most important customers and grow Shift’s revenue. This role will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Sales, North America and will focus on our Enterprise Accounts segment of customers in North America.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who personifies ambition, integrity, collaboration & accountability in their daily engagement. This role will be critical in executing our field facing activities with clients and prospects, as well as pivotal in fostering internal connectivity across the organization of Pre-Sales, Sales, Delivery, Partner & Customer Success.
- Develop & Implement strategic territory plan to ensure revenue objectives are exceeded
- Lead the sales process, from execution, through issues to forecasting excellence
- Deliver measurable results and outcomes with predictability and efficiency
- Collaborate with Cross functional teams to delight customers
- Execute Demand Generation Activities directly and with BizDev, Partner & Marketing Groups
- Ensure Delivery and Value Realization for customers across their lifecycle
- Drive Stakeholder & C-Level Engagement across Shift & its customers.
- 7+ years of experience in quota bearing technology sales roles
- 5+ years of experience being dedicated to Fortune 500 accounts in a B2B SaaS company
- Extensive background in negotiations, deal strategy & construction
- Excellent Presentation and Executive Engagement skills
- Strong Drive for Results with a high standard of quality
- Ability to develop a vision with a deep sense of Accountability
- A growth mindset and an inquisitive learner
- Highly adaptable, ability to work & collaborate in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the Insurance / financial services industry is strongly preferred
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria. Shift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we are always assessing the benefits we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental leave opportunities
- Extensive mental health benefits provided via our global Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteering time - 16 hours annually
We offer many benefits in various countries - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.
Something looks off?