Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 50 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
As part of the project management team, you will be the cornerstone of client relationships. As a project manager, you will anticipate risk, communicate with both external and internal parties, develop and manage implementation plans, guide roadmap execution, and assist with identifying client needs.
What You'll Do...
- Work closely with our growing team to help increase our footprint in the French-speaking market.
- Manage overall delivery of the solution by linking Shift Technology’s and clients’ technical teams.
- Participate in stages of project selling (define project methodology and organization, validate client requirements, develop SOW, etc.)
- Play a role in shaping the internal workings of the company by executing on strategic internal projects to help us become more effective as a company.
What You Bring...
Shift’s project management team is filled with top performers who are committed to client service, inspired by challenging projects, and are always on the look-out for new learning opportunities.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple.
- You already have experience (at least 2 years) in project management for IT and/or insurance companies.
- Being certified in PM certifications such as CAPM, PMP or Prince2 is a plus.
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise.
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality, and know how to get your teammates behind them.
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously dealing with the pressure of delivering excellent service to our customers.
- You are a native French speaker, and business fluent in English. Additional language (German, Italian, Dutch) is a plus.
- Talent Acquisition interview
- Case study
- Hiring Manager interview
- Head of Delivery interview
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we provide a competitive total rewards and benefits package. Here are the global benefits we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Focus Fridays, a half-day each month to focus on learning and personal growth
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Mental health benefits
- 2 MAD Days per year (Make A Difference Days for paid volunteering)
Additional benefits may be offered by country - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.