Data & Quality Analyst - English Speaker
Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 50 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
In this role — a hybrid position working from our Mexico City office and remote, you will be part of a global team supporting the accuracy of our insurance decisioning software. We’re looking for candidates who are tech savvy and have strong analytical skills. Extensive training will be provided!
What you’ll do…
- Investigate available online data sources to verify the relevance and accuracy of results produced by our algorithms
- Data labelling of scanned documents, image classification, and other activities to make various data types and sources ingestible by our algorithms
- Perform Quality Assurance and UI tests to ensure results are properly presented in our solutions
What you bring...
- You are curious and able to think outside the box
- You are a team player who values collaboration, communication and teamwork
- You are reliable, efficient, and can work autonomously to deliver assignments in a timely manner
- You are able to identify opportunities where greater efficiency and automation can help you complete repetitive tasks
- You are highly adept at using online resources including search, social networks, and other sources to quickly and accurately find relevant information
- You speak and write fluently in English and feel comfortable in an environment where English is the main working language
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we provide a competitive total rewards and benefits package. Here are the global benefits we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Focus Fridays, a half-day each month to focus on learning and personal growth
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Mental health benefits
- 2 MAD Days per year (Make A Difference Days for paid volunteering)
Additional benefits may be offered by country - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.