Account Executive, Insurance - UK
Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 50 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
As a key member of the EMEA Sales Team, you will be a key player in helping us scale our business and rolling out Shift Technology solutions to new clients in the United Kingdom.
Your role will focus on establishing and expanding the company’s customer-based across the UK, thus managing C-level relationships within the region's P&C & Health insurance ecosystem.
- Representing Shift in the United Kingdom and Ireland;
- Developing and implementing strategic territory plan to ensure Shift exceeds its revenue objectives
- Identifying and exploiting new opportunities and the right customer stakeholders;
- Managing C-level relationships within the country's insurance ecosystem (federations, associations, clients, prospects, partners);
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges;
- Working on and submitting proposals and contracts to customers.
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU
- Have at least 8 years of successful experience selling large, complex enterprise-grade SaaS solutions into a vertical space;
- Good network and understanding of the UKI insurance Tech industry is strongly preferred;
- Have a proven track record of new business sales and evidence of winning and developing new accounts; selling of $300K and above across a multiyear contract;
- You are at ease with developing own go-to-market and account development strategies, build/qualify/close own sales pipelines and mobilize internal resources to support ongoing customer opportunities;
- You thrive working in a fast pace environment and demonstrate a competitive, positive, winning attitude;
- Have a solid understanding of demand creation, and a keen ability of negotiation skills;
- Have excellent communication skills, including oral written, and non-verbal; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- Can tailor communication to the customer’s needs with confidence, and can effectively deliver memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills;
- Are a strategic thinker to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible pain points and implicit needs;
- Are effective at networking and can identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals;
- Can manage multiple opportunities simultaneously.
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we provide a competitive total rewards and benefits package. Here are the global benefits we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Focus Fridays, a half-day each month to focus on learning and personal growth
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Mental health benefits
- 2 MAD Days per year (Make A Difference Days for paid volunteering)
Additional benefits may be offered by country - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.