SaaS Solutions Consulting, Manager
Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Solutions and Consulting to lead our team of five Business and Solutions Consultants in the Americas. Under your leadership, our team brings insurance expertise, technical knowledge, business process acumen, and data analytics insights to develop and set up technology led solutions to solve the toughest problems of our prospective and existing customers.
Our Solutions and Consulting team acts as a trusted advisor and are actively engaged through the entire customer journey. They support our customers and teammates in translating their Business Strategy and future ambitions into a roadmap and solid architecture. This team is critical to our future success as they are a key partner in the adoption, value creation, cross sell, and renewal of our solutions by our prospects and customers.
What You'll Do
Lead and scale a high performing team
- Enable - through partnership with departments across Shift, develop specific team enablement, sales win strategies, best practices, white papers, and professional development toolkits and more to position them and Shift as an industry leader and expert
- Empower - coach and mentor your team
- Motivate - establish KPIs and create a strong sense of ownership and purpose to deliver on Shift’s value proposition
Make It Happen
- Leverage customer insights, internal relationship and operational business consulting skills to create and execute team strategy
- Partner with your Go To Market teammates to drive operational excellence (Account Executives, Sales Ops, Enablement, Customer Success, Marketing)
- Work closely with business partners across Shift to drive key outcomes and achieve revenue growth (including Data Science, Product, Delivery, Engineering, Legal, and Finance)
- 5+ years of experience leading a professional consulting team
- 7+ years as a full-cycle Solution Consultant, ideally with deep SaaS experience
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Deep understanding of sales processes and commitment to execution (customer journey, sales process, customer decision-making process, etc.).
- Hands-on management experience; capable of staffing, managing, mentoring, and driving a highly motivated and productive Solutions and Consulting organization.
- High level of energy, drive and resourcefulness with the ability to work in a fast-moving technology environment.
The range listed is for base compensation. Your actual base salary will vary based on factors including location and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process.
In addition to base salary, your total rewards package will include additional components such as incentive pay, equity, and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the specific details for this position.
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we provide a competitive total rewards and benefits package. Here are the global benefits we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Focus Fridays, a half-day each month to focus on learning and personal growth
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Mental health benefits
- 2 MAD Days per year (Make A Difference Days for paid volunteering)
Additional benefits may be offered by country - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.