Field Marketing Specialist - Hybrid
Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
We’re looking for a motivated and dedicated individual to join the North American Property & Casualty field marketing team. Reporting to the Field Marketing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the P&C marketing strategy to drive pipeline generation and acceleration within our target accounts. The successful candidate will have the ability to work cross-functionally with digital marketing, marketing operations, creative, social and product marketing, managing multiple projects simultaneously, while consistently meeting deadlines. You’ll be an integral part of the team supporting all aspects of a multi-tactic strategy including field events (industry, regional, hospitality and webinars) and Account-Based Marketing campaigns (1:Many, 1:Few and 1:1).
- Event planning: researching industry and regional events, maintaining event calendar, managing event project plans
- Event promotion (in-person and virtual): building lists, emails and landing pages in HubSpot, managing creative production of promotional materials
- Event logistics: managing all supporting logistics, promotional items, supporting materials, shipping and receiving
- Digital campaigns: support campaign orchestration, creative development and execution using 6sense, LinkedIn and HubSpot
- Marketing lead processing: qualification, upload and tracking on Salesforce.com of all leads across events, digital campaigns, and other marketing initiatives.
- List build, targeting & segmentation: enrich and cleanse imported lists, database, and audit and segment for successful campaign execution.
- Reporting & communication: contributing to activity launch announcements, post-activity recaps and campaign result reports
Desired Skills & Experience
- We are looking for a person who is agile, willing to learn, committed and very collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related fields.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in field marketing and demand generation in the B2B technology space.
- Experience of planning, executing, and managing campaigns independently.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and marketing projects at the same time with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality.
- Knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation tools (ideally Salesforce.com and HubSpot, 6sense would be a bonus).
- Experience in Paid Media Marketing campaigns, including LinkedIn.
- Data-driven and technically capable, with strong analytical skills and a desire to test, learn, and report out on key results
- Location: Hybrid; this role requires selected candidate to work onsite at our Boston headquarters once a week
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we provide a competitive total rewards and benefits package. Here are the global benefits we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Focus Fridays, a half-day each month to focus on learning and personal growth
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Mental health benefits
- 2 MAD Days per year (Make A Difference Days for paid volunteering)
Additional benefits may be offered by country - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.