Lang is on a mission to empower everyone to benefit from the power of AI.
Through the applications of Lang’s technology, CX teams are able to scale more efficiently. Lang automatically tags every customer conversation in real-time. By tagging each interaction, companies can extract more granular insights about their client interactions and more intelligently resolve their issues through easy-to-deploy automation rules.
We work with some of the fastest-growing companies like Ramp, Zola, Shipstation, Novo Bank, Pair Eyewear, Petal Card, and Caixabank.
Joining the Lang team as an early member is your chance to be part of a revolutionary company that is using AI to unlock the value of unstructured data for businesses and drive better decision-making. We are seeking talented individuals to join our team. This is only the beginning as we aim to become the service data platform of reference in the market. (https://www.lang.ai/blog/sdp).
Learn more about the company here: https://www.lang.ai.
What will you be doing?
At Lang.ai we are building an impact-driven organization that differentiates itself from everyone as we care more about outcomes and impact than the exact implementation or tools used to solve the problems. Product Engineers in these organizations are responsible for the products they develop. They make decisions about what work to prioritize and complete regarding the roadmap and future of the product.
In this role, you will solve problems through technology, create new products and features to meet customer needs, and ensure that highly scalable systems meet the functional requirements.
As a member of our cross-functional team, you will:
- Contribute to defining the priorities and goals of your team
- Participate in the product development process from the beginning. We will define what we will build by exploring both the problem and solution space, always considering our users' impact. This means contributing to our product discovery and refinement sessions.
- Be responsible for understanding the problem, designing solutions and architectures, delivering high quality code, testing, documenting, deploying, while being able to communicate the impact of what you built.
What are we looking for?
- At least 4+ years of relevant industry experience as a backend developer
- Ownership as you maintain and ship your code and are willing to do the same for others
- Solid coding practices that include code reviews, unit tests and end to end testing
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Go or a willingness for it to become your primary programming language
- Product vision:
- Impact orientation: Ships features that users care about, prioritizing impact over output. You are able to explain why a feature matters to customers.
- Velocity: You are able to get the context you need to make customer-focused decisions fast. You are able to create prototypes, test them with users, and understand their results.
- Ownership: You are able to drive projects forward from ideation to delivery while being able to communicate the outcomes.
Bonus points if…
- You can effectively communicate in English
- Experience with containerized applications
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Cloud Providers like AWS
- Usage and optimization of data storages such as PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
About your team
You will be joining the Expansion team. Their mission is to help teams across an organization unlock the value of their customer experience data. You may help Product teams prioritize their roadmap or Revenue teams understand what’s causing churn or driving retention. You will be at the drivers seat of the AI revolution and how we can leverage it to build experiences that have an impact on real problems.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and skill set: Between 55k - 75k for senior profiles (base salary) + 15% bonus based on performance and company goals.
- Stock options.
- You will be part of our outstanding cross functional team, working closely with design, product, data science and other product engineers.
- Exciting and challenging problem space: solving real problems for top companies through technology, including Generative AI.
- You will be helping unlock the value of customer experience data for companies.
- Remote-first environment with flexible work hours. We currently meet in person twice a month to balance focus and efficient collaboration. The goal for these days is to leverage in-person time to run planning and product sessions while building rapport with your team.
- Perks: Private health insurance, 1:1 English lessons, training credits