Regulatory & Supervisory Analyst
IT, People & HR, Legal, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
You will be part of a team of experts owning the Klarna Group regulatory interactions to further strengthen the global regulatory and supervisory strategy and implement these strategies/processes for the Klarna Group.
You will be one of our experts to drive strategic regulatory queries, solve complex problems and find smart solutions around regulatory interactions, new and changing regulations and financial licenses. Your main focus will be the German Market, therefore German language skills is a prerequisite.
The Regulatory Gateway Team at Klarna is seeking a highly skilled and experienced regulatory analytics expert. As an Analytics Manager within Regulatory Gateway, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing interactions with supervisory authorities, ensuring high quality and timely deliveries, and maintaining strong relationships with regulatory bodies. In addition to this you will be a key player in developing efficient and AI-driven ways to improve reporting, identifying process improvements and maintaining obligations as a licensed institution.
You should have:
- Ability to guide Klarna’s supervisory dialogues and maintain best in class coordination and quality that enables Klarna to have a smooth and efficient identification of regulatory and license related risks.
- Be a true problem solver with in-depth skills and passion for financial risk management and the banking industry
- 3-6 years of relevant experience from financial institutions, supervisory authorities, consulting firms or similar
- Klarna is a global company and the responsibility will span across all jurisdictions, however a clear focus on the German market Solution oriented mind-set with the ability to see the big picture and think strategically
- Positive and inspirational approach with good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong drive and motivation to contribute to Klarnas business
- Demonstrated drive, ambition, and curiosity
- Excellent attention to detail and structured problem-solving abilitiesKnowledge of SQL and data analysis is beneficial but not required
What you will do
- Coordinate and lead supervisory dialogues and regulatory projects, primarily within the German market
- Collaborate with different departments within Klarna to drive regulatory initiatives and efficiency improvements
- Provide support and guidance to internal stakeholders
- Ensure consistent and high-quality information exchange that promotes Klarna's overall strategy
Join our team at Klarna and be part of a dynamic and innovative organization, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the best shopping and payments experience for consumers.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.