Senior Analyst - User Growth & Paid Acquisition
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are?
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do?
As part of the User Growth group in the Consumer GtM domain, you will be working closest to our end consumers. We leverage internal (CRM emails, app messages and banners, transactional emails) and external (Google, Meta etc) channels to get consumers to their first purchase with Klarna, downloading our app and discovering our products.
You will work cross-functionally alongside marketers, copywriters, designers and in close collaboration with product teams. In this role, you will be responsible for data analytics and insights to understand how we can grow Klarna's consumer base in the best way.
Examples of exciting things we have done recently:
- Redefined user acquisition strategies and tactics, contributing to a 62% decrease in acquisition costs YoY
- Discovered a multi-million dollar user acquisition opportunity of untapped potential in our merchant purchase funnel
- Launched the new search & compare (Pricerunner) experience in Sweden, leading to a 2-3x increase in adoption
- Developed a new KPI framework for 2023 to reflect the shift in strategy, automating a self service dashboard to go with it
We think you might have:
- 3-6 years of prior experience in a data analytics role
- Experience with paid media is a plus.
- Experience with marketing campaign tracking and reporting.
- Experience in audience segmentation and targeting.
- Experience with tools like Amplitude, QlikSense (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Funnel is a plus)
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation using SQL, scripting skills
- A strong curiosity to understand consumer behavior and how that can be turned into actionable insights
- Ability to package your insights to clear and actionable recommendations. Must be able to communicate clearly with stakeholders.
- Experience in visualizing and presenting the results of your analysis to different stakeholders.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
Location: Open to Berlin, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Paris... or any of our European locations
Please note that we don't offer relocation assistance for this role.
Please send us a CV in English in this application and we will come back to you as soon as possible if we find your profile relevant for the role.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?