French Speaking Customer Service Specialist
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. Klarna was founded on a bold belief: that people are capable of achieving the extraordinary, even when faced with the seemingly impossible. Our journey has been one of continuous learning, facing immense challenges head-on, dedicating countless hours of hard work, and never wavering in our commitment or resilience - and now we are looking for individuals to join us on our journey and contribute to our mission.
Have you felt that there’s more to Customer Service than just answering phone calls? Do you have the urge to push the boundaries from good to great experiences for our customers? Then Second Line Operations is the place for you! We’re a result-oriented team, experts in many (some would even say most) Klarna products and processes. We’re dedicated to challenging the status quo by delivering quality results whilst being courageous. Sounds cheesy, right? But that’s the way we work.
As a Business Operations Associate no day is like the other. We’ll aid our customers, support our external stakeholders, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to reach the end goal: Having happy customers. If not by now you will soon have a wide network with key stakeholders that can assist you in assisting our customers. Furthermore, you will be a part of a well-functioning team where we strive for continuous improvements in our processes. You might also have the opportunity to have an impact and drive change in various projects or processes by starting small and learning fast.
Please note that this role is on-site, meaning that you will work 100% from the office in Quebec, Canada.
The role includes customer-facing and back-office responsibilities such as:
* Exceed customer expectations: Own the customer problem and find the best solution no matter the complexity.
* Evaluate different alternatives: When looking for a solution, you do it the Klarna way: Simple, creative and quickly having the customer journey in mind.
* Master provided tools: Learn and understand all relevant tools, processes and ways of working.
* Understand that quality lies within the detail: Accomplish customer requests with accuracy in order to provide high-quality service.
* Tailor your message to each individual customer and their specific needs. One size does not fit all.
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience and always go the extra mile
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal/written
- You always strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers and your team
- You are a detailed thinker and problem solver with a strong work ethic
- You enjoy new challenges and working in a fast-paced environment
- You are bilingual in English & French
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.