Affiliate Partnerships Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
As, Affiliate Partnerships Marketing Manager, you will play a key part in strategically driving marketing revenue opportunities, fostering and growing media partnerships, and safeguarding our marketing revenue streams.
You'll collaborate seamlessly with the Partner Marketer, Partner Success, and Media Planning teams to address our partners' needs and contribute to the overall success of our business development efforts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for partners interested in Klarna's marketing and advertising solutions.
- Onboard partners to Klarna’s marketing product suite and maintain strong relationships with high-priority brands.
- Pitch and discuss Klarna’s marketing solutions in-depth to engage and educate partners effectively.
- Negotiate partner commission rates and investments to drive increased revenue.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Klarna's marketing solutions and future plans to proficiently showcase clients our offerings.
- Identify and manage media-related tasks including prospecting, sales, repeat bookings, upselling, and market expansion.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing and media campaigns, offering consultation and analysis on media opportunities.
- Coordinate media plans, funding, and timelines with the campaign team for tactical execution.
- Provide regular updates in group and domain meetings, offering insights and gap analyses.
- A tenacious "can-do" attitude with a passion for shaping the future of marketing solutions.
- Strong commercial sales acumen, adept at pitching, negotiating, and collaborating across teams.
- Experience in both new business development and account management.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills for effective communication in various settings.
- Proven experience in managing complex partnership projects.
- Proficiency in using tracking tools for reporting.
- Highly organized and comfortable working in an evolving environment.5+ years of commercial account management experience, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Marketing/advertising sales experience and familiarity with marketing agencies, networks, or publishers.
- Experience in affiliate revenue management and optimization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and the local PST language.
Klarna Inc utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)
What we offer
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Klarna Inc: E-Verify and Your Job Applicant Rights
Klarna Inc utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work.