Senior IAM Architect
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
About the role
We at Klarna have an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional in Identity & Access Management (IAM) to join our team as an IAM Architect. In this role, you will play a crucial part in designing, maintaining, and improving a sustainable IAM framework while collaborating closely with a dedicated IAM team to ensure the organization's security and operational efficiency. If you have a passion for creating, enhancing, and safeguarding digital identities, this position is for you.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Develop and lead the overall IAM strategy, aligning it with the organization's business objectives and the ever-evolving security landscape. Proactively identify potential risks to design proactive measures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide architecture support, guidance, and expertise in implementing IAM solutions throughout the organization
- Evaluate and improve Single Sign-On (SSO) and federated identities solutions to ensure seamless and secure user authentication experiences.
- Demonstrate your expertise in fulfilling banking or regulatory requirements, and ensuring the organization's IAM practices are in line with industry standards
- Lead IAM-related projects from inception to completion, collaborating with stakeholders to ensure project success
You’ll Need To Have
- A strong background in Identity & Access Management or related roles, with at least 10 years of dedicated experience in the field
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in implementing and managing Single Sign-On (SSO) and federated identities solutions
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC) mechanisms
- A track record of designing scalable and secure IAM architectures, considering the organization's unique needs and future growth
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams, understanding the organization’s IAM requirements, and providing appropriate solutions
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.