SAP FICO - Functional Senior Engineer
Remote · Europe
Posted on Monday, July 3, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Engineering at Klarna is an inspired, customer focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Working in small, highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports Klarna and our customers. At Klarna we optimise for quality, flow, fast feedback, focusing on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build. Our engineers make some of the most significant decisions for the company and we are looking for bold, open and curious developers.
Want to be part of the change?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Finance ERP Platform team to work with our SAP S/4HANA solution.
You will belong to the Financial Reporting domain, and be part of the Finance Engineering community.
Financial reporting domain provides Klarna with the core financial management capabilities. In addition to daily and periodic reporting and finance operations, the domain also seeks to achieve greater insight and improved financial control.
The Finance engineering community works closely with the finance end-users and, just as the rest of Klarnas engineers, with the latest technologies to help Klarna stay at the forefront..
What you'll get to do:
- You will work as a functional expert with our SAP S/4HANA (on-premise) solution and SAP Fiori front-end with Klarna entities across all our markets, leveraging on both the new functions and features released by SAP as well as supporting end users.
- You will work in a small team, and get the opportunity to take full ownership of your delivery including specifying requirements, testing, data migrations, training and documenting.
- You will work in functional areas covering, but not limited to, General ledger, Bank accounting, New Asset accounting, SAP standard VAT/Tax functions, Period end closing activities, SAP FI integration with third-party tools.
Who you are:
- You have worked with SAP platforms, with focus on SAP Finance, for at least 5 years and are familiar with SAP best practices, and have (or want to) work with the latest SAP technology including Fiori apps.
- You have the ability and knowledge to suggest improvements and assist in creating and following long-term strategies. You are eager to develop and learn new things, for example about SAP Finance functionality or development tools.
You might also have:
- Experience from the Financial services/Banking industry.
- Participated in country roll-outs of SAP S/4 company template.
- Experience from SAP tool ACR, SAF-T reporting, Electronic invoicing, Workflows.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in general, and specifically with focus on P2P intergrations.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.