Senior Banking Process Specialist - Account Management
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
The Customer Account management team is the center of banking expertise for all processes related to our banking customers account management. Their processes include the on- and offboarding of new customers, the handling of probate & estates, accounts with a legal representative or custodian, and many more processes across the customer's journey. We are in close contact with internal and external stakeholders to offer our customers the best possible experience while ensuring compliance and trustworthiness of our products.
The team acts as a link between our customer support teams, empowering them to offer the best possible customer experience, our product teams, bringing insights and requirements for operational improvements to the discussion, and our legal & compliance teams, to ensure keeping the bank safe.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated employee who will support us in building our processes, empowering our customer support, and operating our daily tasks.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide expert guidance and support in customer account management, addressing complex inquiries and resolving escalated issues.
- Manage and maintain customer accounts, ensuring accuracy of data and adherence to compliance regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and implement improvements that enhance customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Utilize strong SQL skills to retrieve and analyze customer data, generate reports, and develop insights that drive informed decision-making.
- Act as a subject matter expert on banking processes, policies, and regulatory requirements, providing guidance to stakeholders, team members, and customers.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices in customer account management.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Finance, or a related field.
- Deep banking knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in senior customer account management within the banking industry in Germany.
- Strong knowledge of banking processes, customer onboarding, and account management principles.
- Competence in SQL and database query languages, with the ability to extract and analyze customer data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a customer-centric approach.
- Proven track record of process optimization and implementing improvements.
- In-depth understanding of banking regulations, compliance requirements, and data privacy laws in Germany.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle complex customer inquiries.
- Join our dynamic team and utilize your expertise to deliver exceptional customer account management within the banking sector in Germany. Apply now and contribute to a seamless and personalized banking experience for our valued customers.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.