Senior Software Engineer - (DevOps) - App Reliability
Posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a big impact on the Klarna App ecosystem? Do you have a passion for developing and maintaining testing and quality tools, improving the developer experience, and building cutting-edge tools and infrastructure for detecting both functional and non-functional issues? If so, then we want you to join our App Reliability Engineering team as a Senior Engineer!
What you'll be working on:
- Developing and maintaining testing and quality tools and services
- Improving the developer experience of working with automated tests (e.g increasing speed and stability)
- Building the next generation of the client's pipeline, CLIs and tools to improve client builds, releases, and developers' efficiency
- Creating comprehensive documentation for our products and providing expert advice and support to teams utilizing our tools and services
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Strong understanding of testing frameworks such as Jest and Cypress
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Webpack, Docker, and AWS
- Backend development experience
- Experience with mobile native development (iOS / Android)
- The team is currently distributed between Stockholm, Berlin and Milan, so we're looking for someone to join one of these office locations
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.