Customer Success Manager
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager with exemplary relationship-building skills to manage partnerships with the world’s leading retailers, including a focus on performance and ongoing adoption of our product. We’re looking for a natural business leader with a progressive attitude who is driven by our mission to redefine the future of retail. The candidate should be comfortable holding senior client relationships across both ecommerce and retail teams and using data to inform insights and opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate will have impeccable written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to C-level executives. You’ll have a talent for calculating meaningful retail metrics to report to our clients and be well versed in discovering, resolving and managing the challenges faced by retailers today.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, customer satisfaction and contract renewals within the assigned customer portfolio
- Planning and implementing growth strategies for the assigned client portfolio based on their specific needs, becoming an expert in the use of our technology and our road map
- Defining, analyzing, and regularly monitoring client KPIs whilst reporting back to your merchants with recommendations for improvements and tangible action plans to reduce churn and mitigate risk
- Helping in the development of our product roadmap as a key conduit of ideas and feedback from our merchants, serving as the voice of our customers and using their feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Always acting in the best interest of your merchants - passionate, dedicated and commercially focused, being the first point of contact for troubleshooting issues as they arise, and providing clear, regular communications to show progress
Who you are:
- 3+ years professional experience (preferably within retail, account management or sales, or client services)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English; fluency in Italian, Spanish or French is a plus
- Experience working in a tech-startup or ecommerce environment is a plus
- Data-driven approach
- Thrive when juggling multiple projects at once
- Ability to listen carefully and understand technical requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent reporting ability
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?