Partner Marketing, Italy (one year fixed-term contract)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
What you will do
The role of Partner Marketing is an integral part of the Partner Success Teams, consisting of multiple competences such as Business Development, Analytics, Solutions Engineering and Marketing to deliver on the team’s goals. By building and maintaining relationships with executive-level clients you play a key role in developing a strong understanding of the partner’s business while providing deep, data-driven insights and growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for driving Media Revenue growth by selling marketing solutions to the largest and most advanced global partners. You will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to elevate Klarna’s brand equity across relevant channels in partnership with our biggest Italian-based clients. With extensive knowledge within marketing media and the Klarna ecosystem you will develop growth opportunities for partners by orchestrating marketing activations through Klarna’s media services, partner owned channels, and third party marketing solutions. You will pitch growth opportunities to partners, plan and lead all marketing efforts. In this role you will be working side-by-side with Affiliate Account Managers and Campaign Managers to deliver marketing campaigns for partners. The successful candidate will work closely with other Partner Marketers and commercial team members globally.
Who you are
- You are ambitious and will show significant drive in everything you do.
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy working to clients' needs.
- You understand yourself as a problem solver and are able to navigate also through difficult partner conversations.
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level, thus you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results.
- At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- You enjoy a fast-paced international working environment and can quickly adapt to change, and you have the ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals.
- You like working in a team and are highly dependable when delivering according to set tasks.
- It is important that you are able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
- 4-5+ years of experience in consumer, and/or (online) retail marketing.
- Experience working to clients needs, including C-level stakeholders.
- A proven track record in delivering effective marketing plans, have experience with awareness and conversion driving marketing efforts.
- Understanding of the business needs of eCommerce and multi-channel retailers.
- Excellent networking, collaboration, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of media solutions to help drive business growth and well versed in a variety of performance marketing channels. Experience in Affiliate Marketing is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate a direct approach to business success, deliver creative solutions, drive results in a fast-paced organization, and work comfortably with ambiguity in a matrixed environment.
Please submit your CV in English
Fluent in verbal and written English and Italian
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?