Senior Software Engineer - iOS
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2022
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
The App Core group sits at the heart of the Klarna App Ecosystem. We are collectively responsible for ensuring that all teams in the Ecosystem (about 400 engineers), can produce value with speed and confidence. It means, setting standards, creating frameworks and defining our ways of working. The App Client Core team has the ultimate responsibility and overall accountability for the Klarna App (iOS and Android native apps, and the web app). We are now looking for a talented Senior iOS engineer to help us build the next generation of our app platform.
You should have
- Experience building iOS mobile applications and a deep understanding of the iOS platform, ecosystem and rock-solid coding skills with Swift and Objective-c.
- Love for solving technical challenges with other talented teammates.
- Ability to take over responsibility and drive the development of exciting and impactful new features and products.
- A passion for writing clean and testable code.
- An agile mindset and experience with Agile practices (Pairing, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery).
- Interest in/or experience with mobile shopping and mobile banking.
* We understand some people might not feel they tick every box, but if you're excited about the prospect of joining Klarna and believe you can add value, we'd still love to hear from you.
Some of technology you will work with
- Swift/ObjC, RxSwift, UIKit, Cocoapods, DocCREST API and GraphQL API
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Fastlane
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
See more open positions at Klarna
Something looks off?