GERMANY - Service Manager
About our Business Model
Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace in Europe and LATAM that is disrupting the traditional staffing sector. Jobandtalent has successfully digitalized the whole staffing experience including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, clocking and payrolling. Creating novel AI solutions to automate parts of the process and make the best possible decisions.
The process is self fuelled by a clear flywheel effect on Jobandtalent’s marketplace: more workers in the platform allows for more data, generating higher job fulfillment retention rate and higher quality of workers placed, subsequently increasing employers satisfaction that attracts more companies and vacancies into the platform, this allows workers to find more opportunities, improving NPS and word of mouth reach, closing the wheel with more workers attracted to the platform.
About the company
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 100 million euros from the best venture capital funds in Europe and globally, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 400 million euros per year.
Behind our technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of more than 500 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia. The plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets and launch our operations in new countries.
About the position
As a Service Manager you will be tasked with ensuring that we offer the best possible service to our clients. Your goal will be to analyze the processes across all the company’s operations, to extract and implement creative solutions to our clients’ needs. Your daily tasks will consist of understanding the data, developing insights and reports and improve the service levels.
• Collaborate with all teams involved in the sales process to maximize the benefit.
• Direct contact with clients and selection team to align the objectives.
• Foresee the incorporation needs of the assigned clients and implement the actions to successfully fill the vacancies.
• Coordinate with the marketing team the needs of recruitment.
• Define and optimize the necessary tools for the optimization of the recruitment and selection process.
• Measure the performance of the processes using the appropriate systems, tools and techniques, improving the achievement processes of the objectives set by the client and by Jobandtalent.
• Realization and presentation of reports on progress, as well as incidents and solutions.
• Implement and manage the change when necessary to meet the results of the project. Minimize any risk that may arise within the selection process.
A successful candidate will have
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, or business.
• +3 years of related working experience in management consultant or training program in a top company or Project Manager role in logistics, industry…
• Exceptionally good usage of Excel, able to define reports and understand the metrics.
• Proficiancy in German and English, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
• Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions.
• Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment.
- Remote & Flexible working hours.