GERMANY - Enterprise Account Executive
About our Business Model
Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace in Europe and LATAM that is disrupting the traditional staffing sector. Jobandtalent has successfully digitalized the whole staffing experience including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, clocking and payrolling. Creating novel AI solutions to automate parts of the process and make the best possible decisions.
The process is self fuelled by a clear flywheel effect on Jobandtalent’s marketplace: more workers in the platform allows for more data, generating higher job fulfillment retention rate and higher quality of workers placed, subsequently increasing employers satisfaction that attracts more companies and vacancies into the platform, this allows workers to find more opportunities, improving NPS and word of mouth reach, closing the wheel with more workers attracted to the platform.
About the company
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 100 million euros from the best venture capital funds in Europe and globally, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 400 million euros per year.
Behind our technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander and H&M, we have a team of more than 500 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia. The plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets and launch our operations in new countries.
About the opportunity
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will develop the strategy for identifying, closing and growing key target accounts across multiple verticals in a large territory. You will partner with our client’s Director, VP and C-level executives guiding them through a complex sales-cycle, tailoring unique value propositions and teaching them the value of our disruptive Workforce-as-a-Service innovation.
What you can expect in the first 3 months
- Comprehensive onboarding training, becoming certified on our vertical based messaging, customer success stories, sales process, and all things Jobandtalent
- Assigned target account list and sales development team, sales engagement tools, SFDC CRM and local leadership
- Engagement with your prospect list to rapidly generate new pipeline
- Ramped, uncapped compensation plan with accelerators for overachievement
A successful candidate will have
- 5+ years of experience in hunting or hybrid sales role (preferably SaaS)
- Proficiency in English and German (C1)
- Experience selling into Heads of HR, Operations and Procurement
- Overachievement in pipeline generation and closing revenue goals
- Experience managing 3 to 9-month sales cycles
- Calculated approach to territory planning, forecasting and pricing strategies
- University degree or higher from an accredited school
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment.
- Remote & Flexible working hours.