We’re a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms and has been named by Bloomberg as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Management and the way businesses think about and act upon location data.
At Geoblink we use the latest technologies to find solutions to real-world problems businesses face when trying to expand or increase efficiency. We leverage GIS technologies and Big Data to create a beautiful map-based user interface that provides lots of awesome statistics and a great user experience.
We are proud of the environment of collaboration and diversity we have built and continue to foster, with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact on the business.
About the role
As a Marketing Specialist in Geoblink, these are the sort of things you can expect to be doing:
- Managing the marketing function end-to-end (from content marketing, demand generation, PR and branding to web optimization and design)
- You will be responsible for driving growth through the acquisition of new business opportunities as well as influencing existing opportunities and customers
- Developing and maintaining the marketing strategy through thought leadership, PR and brand campaigns, media partners, paid advertising and inbound marketing.
- Collaborate with outbound, sales and business development teams to continuously improve targeting and lead quality
- Develop and manage a social media strategy to increase engagement, and web traffic and establish Geoblink as a leading voice in the Location Management industry
- Take responsibility for identifying relevant media outlets and influencers for Geoblink in each of our locations and build strong relationships with them through social listening, identification, and collaboration.
- Organize events such as business breakfast, after-works, talk days etc.
- Build relevant partnerships and co-blogging activity.
- Collaborate with the web design team for the management and administration of the websites.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who brings a combination of strategic thinking, great business acumen and focuses on tangible results. Someone ambitious who would like to develop their career in a B2B fast-paced software company.
Here are some other things we’re looking for in a Marketing Specialist:
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B acquisition and performance marketing campaigns (ideally in startups)
- Proven knowledge of sales and marketing tools (Salesforce/Pardot, Hubspot, Wordpress, etc.).
- You've got experience managing paid campaigns (Google ads, LinkedIn ads, etc.)
- You have proven experience working with B2B sales teams and processes
- Very knowledgeable about developing inbound content strategies
- Goal-oriented mindset: you have experience in setting objectives and continuously meeting them
- International mindset: advanced level of English. Other European languages are more than welcome!
- You are a fast-learner with a proactive mindset
Why work for Geoblink?
We operate a “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home as much as you like, etc. We believe everyone here is a “mini-CEO”, and should have the opportunity to make their own decisions about their work schedule.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be growing business ROI or building complex data systems. People join us not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunities to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with smart peers.
We also offer the following:
- Competitive fix and variable compensation and the option to join the phantom shares company plan.
- No restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. You manage your own work schedule responsibly.
- Hybrid WFH Work Model: you choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare, and childcare.
- Annual personal budget for you to spend on developing yourself (online courses, conferences, training, etc)
- Plenty of training initiatives to help your career progression.
- Start-up culture with fun initiatives and company events for all to enjoy.
Geoblink is passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Everyone is welcome and we don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or beliefs, gender or gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let our team know.
- Marketing & Outbound
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
0 - Policy ⚖️
Your work-life balance is really important for us! For this reason, in Geoblink we put aside traditional policies and rules around daily work schedule, remote work and vacation days to let you decide what works best for you.
Competitive Compensation Plan 💰Competitive salary, variable salary according to company goals, phantom shares program and annual salary reviews.
Configurable Salary 🧩Possibility to include in your gross salary restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private healthcare and childcare. This is monthly managed through Cobee via mobile app.
Hybrid WFH Work Model 💻You choose where to work, whether at home or in the office.
Startup Culture 💃🏼Great startup culture with great offices... Pin-pong, table football, chill out area and different spaces for you to work in peace to produce your best work.
Geoblink is a fast-growing startup that has already raised close to €10 million in investment from leading venture capital firms to continue disrupting the status quo and achieve our mission: create a platform to help companies succeed in this new retail era.
Join a global team of talented and passionate individuals that Bloomberg named as one of the most 50 promising startups in the world. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Already working at Geoblink?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.
Something looks off?