Talent Acquisition Intern
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
🎨 Who Are We?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible by providing an online and seamless experience.
We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 130+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well, Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€30 million Series B funding in March 2022) to seize the market opportunity
Look at our Career Page for more information about working with us! 💙
🎩 Your Role
We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented Talent Acquisition Intern to join our People Team!
Recruitment at Convelio is highly valued. In this role, you will play a crucial part in Convelio’s growth, by helping us attract, select, interview and onboard our candidates and future hires.You will be sourcing (i.e. "hunting", identifying and approaching) candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and coordinating the full process with the different internal Hiring Managers. You will be a great support to our Talent Acquisition Manager and you will also have the opportunity to work on topics like employer branding, etc.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and agile people who like challenges.
This is a 6 months internship, with a flexible starting date (the sooner the better of course).
👍 What your team will look like
More than 130 people in all departments from all over the world to work with you. You will work inside our People team. Currently inside the People Team: our People Partners, Talent Acquisition Manager, People Operations Coordinator, and Director of People.
You will have the opportunity to work on many different types of recruitments, learn from your colleagues and have plenty of leeway to suggest new ideas!
✏️ What you'll do
- You will take part in meetings with Hiring Managers to understand their needs, write compelling job descriptions and align weekly on the progress
- We will teach you several ways to identify and approach active and passive candidates on open positions. You will be sourcing and screening potential candidates across different platforms.
- You will publish job opportunities on our careers page and on all relevant job boards
- You'll support the team in maintaining our applicant tracking system and organising candidate data.
- You will lead phone screen interviews for the roles you'll manage and coordinate interview schedules with Hiring Managers, ensuring a smooth and efficient process for both candidates and interviewers.
- You will take part in spreading Convelio's Employer Brand, contribute to employer brand initiatives (career events, blog articles...) and participate in the implementation of creative recruitment strategies.
🌍 What we offer
- Flexible remote working policy (up to 3 days per week) to accommodate a healthy work-life balance.
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and innovative company that is transforming the art logistics industry.
- Immerse yourself in the arts & culture capital of Paris with our central office location
- A dynamic team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets to learn from
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes
- Bond with teams over Convelio-sponsored virtual and physical initiatives
- Meal vouchers with Swile
- Learning, learning, learning!
💪 Your profile
- You are looking for a gap year or end-of-studies 6 months internship
- You are fluent in English & French, any other language is a plus
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You're eager to learn and contribute to a fast-paced team environment
- A first experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition or Sales is valued
📑 The Recruitment Process
- First phone call with a recruiter
- Meet Ilaria, your future manager
- Case study and debrief
- Final interview
Discover our company values
Convelio is set on bringing art logistics into the future - and this is impossible to do without thinking about climate change. Launched in June 2021, our sustainability program and commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goal 13 - to take urgent action to combat climate change and its impact is organized to promote positive environmental practices, and align our company with government targets formed on the basis of the Paris Agreement. Explore more on Climate Care.
Learn more about Convelio’s plans following our fundraising announcement from our founders in 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Convelio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.