Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
🎨 Who Are We?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible by providing an online and seamless experience.
We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 180+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well, Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€30 million Series B funding in March 2022) to seize the market opportunity
Look at our Career Page for more information about working with us! 💙
✏️ What you'll do
Planning & Reporting:
Perform monthly finance closing (variance analysis and cut-off journals), consolidation, prepare key finance deliverables and drive improvement in reporting of results to the senior leadership team in collaboration with FP&A analysts
Run planning processes such as multi-year strategic financial plan, budget and reforecast and track variances vs Actuals
Prepare financial reports, Budgets, Forecasts, Management and Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials and ad hoc analysis needs of the company
Develop an analytical reporting to influence strategic decision making
Improve and automate reporting with relevant tools (reporting software, BI tool) to streamline processes and facilitate analysis
Provide support to functional leaders to improve their performance review with analysis and financial modelling
Provide finance decision support for technology innovations investments
- You have a Business School or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have +5 years of relevant experience with a track record of successful development of financial analyses, strategic planning and/or business development in a high tech company
- You are fluent in French & English, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
🎁 What we offer
- Healthcare complement with Alan
- Meal vouchers with Swile (6€/worked day, free of charges)
- Flexible work options with our hybrid remote approach.
- Immerse yourself in the arts & culture capital of Paris with our central office location.
- Join a diverse team where support is our ethos and growth is our ambition.
- Develop a strong bedrock of logistics and art market knowledge to leverage in your new role through Convelio’s onboarding program.
- Bond with teams over Convelio-sponsored virtual and physical initiatives: art history courses with accredited professors, remote or physical team building events, off-sites, and after work meet-ups...
-> Convelio is set on bringing art logistics into the future - and this is impossible to do without thinking about climate change. Launched in June 2021, our sustainability program and commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goal 13 - to take urgent action to combat climate change and its impact is organized to promote positive environmental practices, and align our company with government targets formed on the basis of the Paris Agreement.
Explore more on Climate Care
-> Learn more about Convelio’s plans following our latest fundraising announcement from our founders.
-> Discover our company values
-> Convelio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.
See more open positions at Convelio
Something looks off?