Social Media Manager intern
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, March 4, 2023
🎨 Who Are We?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible by providing an online and seamless experience.
We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 180+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well, Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (€30 million Series B funding in March 2022) to seize the market opportunity
Look at our Career Page for more information about working with us! 💙
👉 What your team will look like
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Social Media Manager Intern to join our team in Paris, France. The successful candidate will work with a high level of autonomy, assisting in copywriting, social media management, creation of related assets, email marketing, and monitoring online advertising campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain valuable experience in marketing, while working with a dynamic and creative team.
✏️ What you'll do
• Help manage and grow our social media presence across various platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, creating social media assets such as graphics, videos, and animations that are consistent with our brand guidelines when needed.
• Assist on copywriting and creating engaging content for various marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, and online advertising campaigns.
• Execute email campaigns, including creating content, managing lists, and analyzing results.
• Monitor and report on the performance of our online advertising campaigns, including tracking KPIs and making recommendations for optimization.
• Conduct research on industry trends, best practices, and competitor activity to inform our marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, product, and sales, to ensure consistency in messaging and brand voice.
🌍 What we Offer
• Flexibility to work remotely if you need to -with you manager's approval
• Location: we do have a very pleasant office environment to learn and thrive in: new bright offices in a nice district in the center of Paris!
• A dynamic team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets to learn from
• Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes and development strategy
• The chance to work in an exciting and fast-growing Tech-Logistics company : it’s a key moment to join Convelio in terms of growth and opportunities.
• Meal vouchers with Swile (6€/worked day, free of charges)
• Regular team buildings even when working remotely (escape games, video games, remote painting initiation, summer/christmas parties...)
🧑🎨 Preferred Skills and Experience
• Currently enrolled in or recent graduate from a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Marketing, Communications, or a related field, and with a first experience with copywriting, social media management, and email marketing.
• Strong levels of autonomy and ability to work independently with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Familiarity with social media tools and analytics platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and Google Analytics.
• Basic graphic design skills, such as creating simple graphics or editing photos using tools like Canva or Adobe Creative Suite, are a plus.
• Knowledge of online advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or LinkedIn Ads is a plus.
📑 Recruitment process
• First 30 minutes phone call with recruiter
• Case Study to perform live with your future manager (1h)
• A 30 minutes call with future colleagues from the Partnerships team
☀️ Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated team-mate, ready to take on initiatives and make an impact, be willing to grow with us in order to transform this market - and this might be the single most important skill we require ;).
Wanna know more? Learn about Elisa’s experience as a Business Development intern at Convelio!
-> Convelio is set on bringing art logistics into the future - and this is impossible to do without thinking about climate change. Launched in June 2021, our sustainability program and commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goal 13 - to take urgent action to combat climate change and its impact is organized to promote positive environmental practices, and align our company with government targets formed on the basis of the Paris Agreement.
Explore more on Climate Care
-> Learn more about Convelio’s plans following our latest fundraising announcement from our founders.
-> Discover our company values
-> Convelio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.