Consumers Product Manager
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will own the development of our consumer oriented products. Our ambition is to shift consumer behavior towards sustainability by providing transparent and clear data to support consumers in taking their own decisions.
The role provides an opportunity to create new products to expand our offering. Along with a talented team, you will partner closely with our leaders across research, tech, data science and business to drive the growth of our consumer segment.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, have a meeting with a client, conduct user research, prototype a new product, feature or API, write detailed user stories, analyze usage data, pair with an engineer on implementation and validate the quality of a product you have specified.
The role is based in Madrid
Way of Working: Remote / Hybrid
Working as a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Product Vision & Strategy: You will align our overall company strategy with the needs of our clients to determine the consumer products that are most relevant to develop
- End to end product development: You will own the product from the planning stage to validation and implementation, all the way through to customer enablement and success, analyzing results and KPIs along the way to measure that success
- Market intelligence: You will need to stay up to date regarding competitors and market trends in the social impact and financial investment area
- General coordination: You will coordinate with other teams within Clarity (data science, ESG methodology & research, business development) to incorporate their expertise and input to improve the overall product as well make sure everyone is working in unison towards the end goal and turning roadblocks into insights and opportunities
- Cooperation and Communication: You will drive user research, leading conversations with customers to fully understand their needs and collaborating with them in finding the best solutions. You will also promote best practices across Clarity around product management and delivering an excellent client experience