Product Research & Innovation Intern - Exposures & Controversies
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
You must comply with the following conditions:
- Able to sign an internship agreement with your university
- Able to do a part-time internship for 6 months
- Authorised to work in Spain
- Having a minimum of C1 English level. We communicate in English all the time.
We’re looking for an individual to join our Product Research & Innovation (Exposures & Controversies) team and help us solve challenges across our different modules.
Some of the potential questions that you could work on include:
- Review company-level sustainability issues including sustainability breaches and exposures to controversial activities (weapons, drugs, etc.)
- Procure, verify, and process data on sustainability by browsing through various sources including: annual reports, NGOs websites and news articles
- Assess data quality of our current products by ensuring accuracy and consistency of our information across time and sources
- Identify and propose improvements and refinements to the current data treatment methodologies & processes
The role is based in Madrid, Spain
Way of Working: Remote / Hybrid