Thought Leadership Lead
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Thought Leadership Lead, who has international experience in designing, project managing, co-writing and delivering thought leadership in sustainability and sustainable finance. The Thought Leadership Lead will drive our content specific storytelling and ensure Clarity AI gains further presence in the sustainability community and client base, while working in a multicultural, flexible and fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you will need to have an internal drive that demands excellence and continuous improvement, and a strong attention to detail for all things related to sustainability and to being on brand. You will be a strong storyteller with excellent written communication skills. You will excel in partnering internally with cross-functional teams in order to accomplish big things that will help to impact the world positively.
The role reports into the Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) and it provides an opportunity to contribute to the mission of Clarity (“to bring societal impacts to market”) by taking ownership of the delivery of whitepapers, articles and charts that we release on our Research and Insights page. You will need to drive project management, idea generation, content creation and oversight, and sign off, across different functions and co-writers. The current output includes quarterly whitepapers, articles (around 20 per quarter) and chart analysis based on our own data (at least one per month). You will also design writing and material that can enhance the CSO branding in the market to help Clarity AI be seen as a member of the sustainability community and ecosystem.
Location: Madrid, London based
- Lead, project manage, and review thought leadership work of the Clarity AI; you will need to manage the thought leadership process end to end, coordinating all stakeholders to deliver on time different types of outputs of top quality.
- Liaise with the CSO, Product, Solutions and other relevant teams to spearhead and manage thought leadership strategy to deliver both small-scale and large-scale projects
- Proactively monitor the news and sustainability industry trends to identify and generate thought leadership ideas and views.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with cross-functional teams, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative material.
- Write, co-write and/or review and edit sustainability content as though whitepaper, article and other more short snippets formats that effectively address our market positioning goals.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Ghost write drafts CEO and CSO speeches to enhance their and Clarity AI’s visibility
- Other support to CSO to enhance Clarity AI strategy and market positioning.