Account Executive D-A-CH
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
You will join our team of Solutions and Business Development professionals coming from top investment banks and management consulting firms. We are looking for a sales person with a hunger to grow business who will be able to support/manage in the following areas:
- Strategy & Business Development. Support in the definition of Clarity sales strategy, key milestones and business development.
- Define and execute account plan for your book of business based on company size, industry and publicly disclosed strategic objectives
- Assumes a long-term, integrated perspective while also driving attainment of monthly and quarterly revenue results, including short-term results, revenue forecasts, and sustainable strategy for the designated territory ensuring both short-term and long-term success
- Clients (B2B model). Support client acquisition and relationship management: meeting preparation and follow-ups. Also attending meetings with C-level of top asset manager, wealth managers, asset owners and technology platforms
- Grow a defined book of business, consisting of both current accounts and new logos
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Product. Support our team of Product Managers in the definition of our end-to-end digital product (use cases, user stories, customer journeys, etc.).
- Management of the full sales cycle (inc. RFPs, pitch document requests where appropriate), including pipeline generation and qualification, through to contract negotiations, close and onward upsells management.
LOCATION: Remote, Germany