ESG Regulatory Pre-Sale Sr. Product Specialist - French Speaking
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Pre-Sale Sr. Product Specialist to join our Solution team. You will play a critical role engaging with clients to understand their regulatory needs and how Clarity AI tech-based solutions can support them, demonstrating and effectively presenting our solutions to prospective clients.
Your objective will be to instill confidence in our solutions as a result of your deep understanding of our research and methodologies as well as the relevant regulatory developments impacting our clients, bringing insight and best practices to our prospective clients. To be successful, you’ll need to leverage your product expertise and excellent pre-sales skills to seek out business requirements, demonstrate how our solutions meet client needs and provide them with value.
The Product Specialist should possess exceptional commercial and presentation skills. You will play an integral role influencing the product strategy and roadmap through close collaboration with internal Product & Research teams, and you will be an important “face-of-Clarity” through webinar presentations and development of blogs or white papers.
The role is part of an established team of pre-sale product specialists covering topics as diverse as Climate, Risk, Impact, Biodiversity and all other domains helping the financial Industry drive their ESG agenda.
This role requires external engagement directly with clients and prospects in addition to problem-solving and coordination with key stakeholders with the goal of helping identify and frame how Clarity AI can help address needs in the rapidly growing regulatory space.
- Client focus with consultative input: Understand the needs of financial services clients in particular related to regulation, as they pertain to Sustainability data/process/tool needs and workflows. Support the sales efforts through product demos, addressing questions, sharing perspectives and providing insights on how Clarity AI’s solutions can be integrated to support those initiatives
- Internal leverage: Partnering with the sales team in a pre-sales capacity to help identify and address opportunities and needs across market segments through the creation of materials such as training decks, recordings, and summary documentation/FAQs.
- Collaboration across functions: Synthesize and represent client needs and priorities internally to help Product and Research teams improve Clarity AI’s offerings
- Deep subject matter understanding: In person, video conferencing and written engagement with clients to answer questions and explain Clarity AI’s offerings, including through the completion of RFPs. Ability to tailor responses and approach based on sophistication/expertise of clients and to coordinate internally to develop these pieces.
- Process focus: Support the scaling of high quality client engagements through development of Clarity documentation and processes
- Continuous learning and support: Independent and collaborative learning on sustainability measurement techniques, client types and needs, and regulatory developments will be necessary to provide ongoing educational support and expertise to onboarded clients by working alongside our Customer Success team.