Climate Product Manager
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a product manager to lead the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of one of our product modules at Clarity. In this role, reporting to a Director of Product, you will have significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of the company. You’ll drive the evolution of our tool from the core, enabling new ways to provide value to our customers based on our methodology and technology. Along with a talented team of product managers, you will partner closely with our leaders across research, tech, data science and business to achieve our company objectives.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a PRD, write detailed user stories, analyze usage data, pair with an engineer on implementation and validate the quality of a feature you have specified before shipping it to customers.
You will fit in great if you are an entrepreneurial-minded individual who can thrive in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment. You have outstanding communication and collaboration skills and are able to work with a diverse group of people, get consensus, and drive the product forward. You are execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details. You are passionate about using technology to solve problems in a user-centric way. You have a passion for fintech and social impact.
- Own the product end-to-end: from planning to implementation, validation, all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Drive user research, gather customer requirements and measure usage in order to evolve the product in an iterative and data-driven way.
- Stay up to date regarding competitors and market trends in the social impact and financial investment area.
- Together with the product design and engineering team, define the best solution for identified problems, being able to break it into phases.
- Define clear and detailed specifications for the engineering team.
- Coordinate with other teams at Clarity (data science, ESG methodology & research, business development) to bring their expertise and input to improve the product.
- Teach and promote best practices across the organization around product management and delivering an excellent client experience.