Data Strategy Program Manager
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our Data Strategy chapter within the Office of the Chief of Staff at Clarity AI. Your role is pivotal in ensuring that Clarity AI empowers its tools and methodology with the highest-quality data.
The role is based in Spain (Madrid highly preferred, remote possible).
In case of relocation to Spain, a relocation package would be provided.
As a Data Strategy Program Manager, you will play a crucial role in defining Clarity AI's Data Plan and overseeing its implementation. This position requires project and stakeholder management expertise, effective communication, and strong analytical skills.
Data Strategy Plan & Budget:
- Assist the Chief of Staff in formulating the Clarity AI Data Plan. This involves aligning priorities across teams, competitive intelligence, and budget management.
- Coordinate the execution of the Data Plan
- Prepare materials for executive, investor, and company communications. You will also serve as a key liaison with commercial teams to ensure that data-related messages leverage our ongoing database improvements.
- Identify and lead actions to enhance data quality, including optimizing the inclusion of companies and metrics in the plan and amalgamating data from multiple sources to expand coverage. Technological aspects are critical for the success of data integrity actions.
- Support strategic commercial opportunities by conducting data-driven analyses and creating materials related to data strategy.
- Self-starter with a proactive and decisive approach.
- Strong customer-centric focus and a commitment to ruthless prioritization.
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills, involving collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and excels in making efficient decisions, even with limited information.
- Proficient in analytical skills, encompassing both execution and analysis management.
- Possesses strong quantitative, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Holds a degree in engineering or a related quantitative field. Candidates with business degrees will be considered if they demonstrate robust analytical skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, with a background in consulting, investment banking, or fast-paced tech companies.
- Demonstrates leadership skills to mentor and motivate teams effectively.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work seamlessly in remote team settings.
- Fluent in English at a C1 level.
- ESOP / Phantom Stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity AI. That's why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or Phantom stock options.
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Premium Health Insurance: We provide access to one of the top health insurance plans in the market, powered by Cigna.
- Wellness and Fitness (Gympass): Access to your preferred and your favorite gyms and studios - as well as online live fitness classes, health & wellness apps, and virtual personal training sessions.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.