Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
You must comply with the following conditions:
- Able to sign an internship agreement with your university
- Authorized to work in Spain
- Having a minimum of C1 English level
We’re looking for an individual to join our Product team and help us solve challenges across our different modules.
- Assist in defining and documenting product requirements and user stories. Contribute to the development of new features and enhancements.
- Explore and identify client pain points, and create new solutions focused on resolving these use cases.
- Help create and maintain the product roadmap, prioritizing features and improvements based on market demand, technical feasibility, and business goals.
- Analyze data and metrics related to user engagement and product usage. Use data-driven insights to inform product decisions.
- Create and maintain product documentation, including user guides and release notes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, design, and sales, to ensure successful product launches and updates.
The role is based in Madrid, Spain
Way of Working: Hybrid
- Deeply passionate about social impact
- Outstanding quantitative and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter who will thrive in a start-up setting by taking ownership and initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Complete fluency in English (minimum C1)
- Academic background in either economics, engineering, business administration, or a related field
- Experience with excel/spreadsheets
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.