Senior Manager, Paid Media
Clarity AI is a global tech company founded in 2017 committed to bringing social impact to markets. We leverage AI and machine learning technologies to provide investors, governments, companies, and consumers with the right data, methodologies, and tools to make more informed decisions.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading sustainability tech company backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse, who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year, so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Paid Media to join our Marketing team who will define and drive our paid media strategy and analytics. As a Senior Manager, Paid Media you will be responsible for the strategy, management, and execution of Clarity AI’s paid media activities globally in support of commercial goals. You will spearhead our global, integrated media strategy, guiding internal product owners on paid campaigns, and leading an internal team to create and execute media plans that successfully engage our target audiences across paid channels
To be successful in the role, you will bring a breadth of experience developing and executing impactful paid marketing strategies and campaigns (mostly digital) for B2B financial services companies. You are a master of inspiring teams to deliver outsized results, simplifying marketing concepts in colloquial terms, and delivering analytics that tell a compelling story.
LOCATION: Madrid, London, Rest of EU
- Lead Clarity AI’s integrated paid media strategy & buying efforts globally - aligning teams, resources, and budgets to business priorities - reaching target decision makers across financial services, consumer brands, and publicly traded companies\
- Managing a team to deliver integrated, multi-channel media plans across paid social, display, native, video, SEM, webinars, audio, print, and ABM tactics
- Additionally owning website strategy, performance optimization, and SEO
- Working closely with the sales leadership to align on where media spend will be most effective
- Identifying the most appropriate vehicles for building awareness, consideration and loyalty among prospect and customers for the Clarity AI brand
- Own delivery of analytics reporting across all stages of the marketing funnel - evaluating effectiveness of campaigns within and across channels - with a particularly emphasis on acquisition data in our CRM
- Serve as senior point of contact to the Marketing Content & Creative team, working in alignment to refine and continuously optimize prospect targeting and mediums/channels to be used
- Owning vendor contracts, negotiations, and budget management
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing, communications, media or similar
- Agency experience building and delivering global, multi-channel campaigns (or similar experience in-house)
- Proven track record of delivering marketing campaigns that have measurable, commercial results
- Expert understanding of working across paid social, display networks, native, Google Ads, publishers, and webinars
- Experience influencing internal stakeholders outside of marketing, providing guidance and direction on leveraging marketing tactics to deliver commercial results
- Passion for B2B financial services; Interest in ESG and sustainable investing
- Energy, stamina and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well with numbers and statistics
- Excellent negotiating and vendor management skills
- Growth mentality. You have a passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Fluent command of English (C1 minimum)
- ESOP / Phantom Stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity AI. That's why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or Phantom stock options.
- Empowered Learning: We value continuous learning development and allocate an annual training budget to support your professional growth.
- Premium Health Insurance: We provide access to one of the top health insurance plans in the market, powered by Cigna.
- Wellness and Fitness (Gympass): Access to your preferred and your favorite gyms and studios - as well as online live fitness classes, health & wellness apps, and virtual personal training sessions.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: We promote work-life balance through flexible schedules and remote work options. For our hybrid work set-ups, we have offices in Madrid (complete with healthy food options and monthly office events), New York City, London, Paris, Riyadh, and Abu Dhabi, and access to a global network of co-working spaces.
At Clarity AI, we are dedicated to cultivating an exceptional workplace environment. We take pride in our culture, defined by our commitment to being fact-based, diverse, transparent, meritocratic, and flexible.
More about Clarity AI
Clarity AI’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur recognised as one of the most distinguished leaders under 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by excellent leadership from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences. As well as teams of professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
Clarity AI has received several awards:
- Investment Week - Best Sustainable Investment Research & Ratings Provider 2023
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- The Forrester New Wave Leader: ESG Ratings, Data, and Analytics 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
- World Economic Forum, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.