Product Designer - Temporary
Clarity AI’s mission is to bring social impact to the market. Our disruptive tech tools allow investors, companies, and consumers to invest sustainably, shop sustainably, and report or benchmark for sustainability with easy-to-use, AI-powered technology.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, Portugal, the UK, and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will be shaping and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors throughout the world.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will join a small but growing International Product Design team and who will work on different products across ESG Risk, Impact, Climate or Regulation areas. In this role, you will have significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of the product and the platform.
LOCATION: Remote from Europe
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Use your technical expertise to promote improvements, influence the evolution of the products, and validate business hypotheses through user research activities. Provide UI/UX guidance to find effective solutions.
- Aim for a deep understanding of the customers you're designing for. Whether it's joining user research sessions, learning from previous insights, reading data reports, or running your own research and analysis, you'll strive to understand the what, why, and how of the problems you're solving for. We don't just ship the thing right, we ship the right thing.
- Use strong communication, documentation, and facilitation skills to present effectively, get useful feedback and clarify assumptions. Collaborate closely with PMs, Engineers, Data scientists, and User researchers to deeply involve them throughout the design process while shipping effective designs.
- Execute polished, intuitive, and accessible user experiences. You're pragmatic and able to balance the ideal experience with knowing where and when to make scoping trade-offs based on technical constraints, experimentation strategy, or business risk.”
- At least 3 years of experience designing digital products for web and mobile platforms.
- A portfolio that demonstrates great product thinking, polished UI skills and thoughtful processes.
- Good communication skills to collaborate with different areas across the company as well as clients and final users.
- Expertise using and collaborating with Design Systems and accessibility standards.
- Experience running ideation workshops and driving research sessions.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and agile methodologies.
- Competence using Figma to create high quality designs and interactive prototypes.
Nice to have:
- Experience or knowledge in sustainability terminology and latest trends and SAAS products.
*Only Cvs in English will be taken into consideration
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. Thats why we created our own ERG groups.
Our own ERG groups act as a voluntary employee resource group, they commit to promoting these values and creating a safe and supportive community for all employees. They are committed to creating a workplace that champions sustainability, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
To do this, they will advocate for sustainability initiatives, host and participate in events, workshops, provide a safe space for employees to share their experiences, ideas, and solutions, and collaborate with other departments and employee groups to improve the company's sustainability goals.
By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity has received several awards:
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- WEF, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
- Forrester New Wave Leader 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020
Responsibility: Clarity AI Inc. 160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101, City of Dover, County of Kent, Delaware 19904, United States.
Purpose: management of selection processes for new employees.
Legitimation: necessary processing for contract execution.
Recipients: company of the Clarity Group in the country that would carry out the contract or where position is being offered.