Solution Centre Analyst
Clarity AI’s mission is to bring social impact to the market. Our disruptive tech tools allow investors, companies, and consumers to invest sustainably, shop sustainably, and report or benchmark for sustainability with easy-to-use, AI-powered technology.
We are now a team of more than 300 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as SoftBank, BlackRock, and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, Portugal, the UK, and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading! Your work will shape and guide the sustainable decisions of consumers and investors throughout the world.
We are looking for a Solution Analyst to join our Solution Centre team. Your mission is to help users quickly overcome the challenges they encounter when using our platform. The Solution Centre is a real-time interface between Clarity AI and our users, resolving issues and relaying feedback and challenges to the business so that we can build a better offering.
You will be trained to quickly and accurately identify problems, and then perform detailed & meaningful analysis, diagnostic & troubleshooting for the client. If needed, you will escalate the issue internally, all while ensuring our clients receive an outstanding support experience.
Location: Madrid,hybrid way of working
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service focus
- Provide platform support for users
- Collaborate with internal partners such as the Product Specialist, Sales and Success teams to provide client feedback and strengthen client relationships
- Identify opportunities to implement and drive adoption of self-service solutions to meet client needs
- Stay organized while managing multiple incoming workflows
- Examine core issue statistics for trends in production issues and partner with clients to ensure preventative measures are implemented successfully
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is able to present complex topics in client-friendly language
- Is comfortable communicating in writing
- Is able to learn on the job and absorb new information quickly
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Has a track record of going above and beyond for demanding clients.
- Is an avid user of technology
- Is looking to make an impact on the world
- Fluency in other languages (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, etc.)
- Previous experience in analytical/customer success roles
- Strong Excel skilled and/or comfort working with API
- Knowledge of finance/investing/sustainability
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to feel part of Clarity. That’s why we allow them to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important for us, so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location (e.g. gym access, etc.)
Clarity has received several awards:
- Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies 2023
- WEF, Young Global Leader - Rebeca Minguela
- Forrester New Wave Leader 2022
- European Commission | EU Seal of Excellence 2020
- World Economic Forum - Technology Pioneer 2020