Sustainability Senior Consultant
Clarity AI’s mission is to bring social impact to the market. Our disruptive tech tools allow investors, companies, and consumers to invest sustainably, shop sustainably, and report or benchmark for sustainability with easy-to-use, AI-powered technology.
We are a team of 300 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as Blackrock and Deutsche Borse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK, and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Sustainability Senior Consultant, who has international experience in a quickly scaling, tech-oriented, product-driven culture to manage a team of sustainability experts.Sustainability Senior Consultant you will help us enhance our storytelling and ensure Clarity AI gains further presence in the sustainability community and client base, while working in a multicultural, flexible and fast-paced environment.
The role provides an opportunity to contribute to the mission of Clarity (“to bring societal impacts to market”) by drafting and ghost writing presentations, blogs, whitepapers, articles for the Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO) and mapping and kicking off engagements with key stakeholders and (potential) clients in the sustainability ecosystem. The role will also ensure that the CSO office contacts are engaged to ensure proper Clarity AI introduction and problem solving.
Location: Madrid, open to remote within Spain.
- Ghost write drafts for thought leaderships presentations, articles, blogs and whitepapers to support the CSO in enhancing his and Clarity AI’s visibility
- Research, analyze and mine our dataset to support pre-agreed stories, or seek new ones.
- Map key stakeholders and market positioning partnerships and support the engagement with key players such as PRI, GFANZ, UNCTAD, OPSWF, IFSWF, and others in the sustainability ecosystem.
- Facilitate Lead Generation leveraging on CSO’s activities, drafting the CSO’s client engagement emails, and coordinating with other Clarity AI internal teams.
- Explore the CSO’s new strategy or product ideas with other teams
- Other support to CSO to enhance Clarity AI strategy and product design.
- 3 - 5 years industry experience in in the sustainability space, preferably in sustainable finance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Experience communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Social media savvy, preferably with experience in supporting others drives their media coverage.
- A good understanding of the asset management ecosystem and the role asset owners, investment managers and service providers play.
- The versatility and willingness to learn on the job and pivot when reactive needs arise.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional and diverse teams at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time-management skills with the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment with changing requirements and priorities.
- Highly motivated, independent and deeply passionate about sustainability, impact and finance.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values:
- Our team comprises professionals from leading tech, consulting and banking firms, entrepreneurs, PhDs from top research institutions, and MBA graduates from top business schools.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum. Rebeca is joined by an excellent leadership team coming from diverse backgrounds, countries and experiences.
We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work and pride ourselves on our culture:
- Fact based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversity of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
Clarity AI believes diversity, inclusion, and belonging are essential for creating an innovative and successful workplace. Thats why we created our own ERG groups.
Our own ERG groups act as a voluntary employee resource group, they commit to promoting these values and creating a safe and supportive community for all employees. They are committed to creating a workplace that champions sustainability, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
To do this, they will advocate for sustainability initiatives, host and participate in events, workshops, provide a safe space for employees to share their experiences, ideas, and solutions, and collaborate with other departments and employee groups to improve the company's sustainability goals.
By actively promoting and engaging in sustainability efforts, we can help create a more equitable and resilient future for our planet and all its inhabitants.
We care about our employees and think they deserve the best.
- ESOP/ Phantom stock: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in our success with ESOP or phantom stock options.
- Training budget: Continued learning is important to us so we provide everyone with a yearly training budget.
- Additional benefits are available depending on your location.
We are a US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
Clarity has received several awards:
- World Economic Forum Pioneer
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab
- Top startup with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017
- Top 10 Fintech startup worldwide by BBVA Open Talent
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017