We’re building technology for the next generation of insurers.
At Artificial, we're not just building software. We're reshaping the future of the insurance industry. Our mission is clear – to leverage the best of today's technology and automation, revolutionising how insurers and brokers operate. By removing the mundane and repetitive, we're paving the way for innovation, efficiency, and most importantly – human-centric solutions.
You’ll be working with talented people, using the latest technology in an environment where learning is supported. As an outcomes-focused business, taking ownership is not only expected but embraced, meaning the opportunity to create meaningful change is within your power.
In 2022 we secured £9.5M in Series A funding from our investors Force Over Mass, Mundi Ventures, MS&AD Ventures as well as all existing shareholders, and are looking forward to the next stage of fundraising. Join us, and take the chance to be a part of something that will change the landscape of insurance for generations.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will focus on engaging with our customers to highlight Artificial’s product value and ensure their onboarding experience is the best it can be.
We are currently expanding our Product offering so you’ll be joining an established team made up of product, insurance and technical experts to meet the demands of our growing client pipeline.
This opportunity would be ideal for a Product Manager or Owner with a background in the insurance domain who is looking to utilise their skills at the cutting edge of InsurTech.
- Support definition of our evolving target state for digital and algorithmic underwriting
- Creation, management and delivery of the product backlog according to priority
- Collaborate with Head of Product and wider team on direction, prioritisation and scheduling of product roadmap
- Collaborate with Head of Product and wider team to create, monitor and deliver product roadmap
- Working across both the Business and Technical functions to focus on user needs and live platform feedback
- Analyse, identify and utilise data and metrics from our clients to inform further product improvement
- Drive negotiations and communication with client on roadmap delivery and agreed changes
- Be creative and identify areas of improvement across the product journey