Customer Success Manager
We’re building technology for the next generation of insurers.
At Artificial, we're not just building software. We're reshaping the future of the insurance industry. Our mission is clear – to leverage the best of today's technology and automation, revolutionising how insurers and brokers operate. By removing the mundane and repetitive, we're paving the way for innovation, efficiency, and most importantly – human-centric solutions.
You’ll be working with talented people, using the latest technology in an environment where learning is supported. As an outcomes-focused business, taking ownership is not only expected but embraced, meaning the opportunity to create meaningful change is within your power.
In 2022 we secured £9.5M in Series A funding from our investors Force Over Mass, Mundi Ventures, MS&AD Ventures as well as all existing shareholders, and are looking forward to the next stage of fundraising. Join us, and take the chance to be a part of something that will change the landscape of insurance for generations.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will focus on engaging with our customers to highlight Artificial’s product value and ensure their onboarding experience is the best it can be.
This is a newly created role that will join an established team made up of product, insurance and technical experts to meet the demands of our growing client pipeline.
This opportunity would be ideal for a proactive customer success representative who would like to take on more responsibility for managing the client onboarding lifecycle.
- Build strategic relationships with clients to understand their business needs in order to support in their success
- Executing the operational delivery of the shared products vision by working collaboratively across teams in setting out product backlog priorities and managing their delivery
- Act as the ‘go to’ for client feedback and routinely keeping them informed of activity trends, progress as well as identify opportunities for further engagement
- Management of live issues, change requests and responding to SLA commitments
- Act as the client’s advocate to voice their requirements and liaise with wider teams on improving our product offering
- Manage the successful onboarding of new clients as assigned, and attend virtual or in-person sessions
- Working with the Delivery team to develop and refine processes and practices at both the team and role level, to ensure a positive client experience