Partner Success Manager
Hey there! We're AKKO - a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. Backed by amazing investors such as Mundi, Fika, and Pear, we are just getting started!
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue through new and existing partnerships and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key partners to ensure success.
- Serve as the main point of contact for partner inquiries, concerns, and escalations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement strategic plans and resolve issues and optimize partner performance for partner success.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify potential opportunities or threats.
- Proactively address challenges and roadblocks within partnerships to ensure smooth collaboration.
- Clearly communicate the value proposition of our products and provide regular updates to partners on relevant industry trends, product enhancements, and other key information.
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of partner relationships.
- Analyze data and trends to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, marketing, and product development, to align efforts and drive overall company success.
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED
- Minimum 4 years experience working in partner success, partner management, or a similar role (preferably for a startup) with a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing strategic partnerships and driving revenue growth
- Expert project manager with great organizational skills
- Self-starter with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to think strategically, and problem solve
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM software
- All around team player, fast, and self-learning individual
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unlimited vacation and paid sick time
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Robust 401k program – to invest in your future
- Monthly wellness stipend (e.g., gym yoga, meditation, etc..) – we value your well-being
- Monthly treat yourself stipend – dinner on us!
- Remote workspace stipend – Work from home or from a shared workspace — you decide.
- Paid volunteer time – giving back to our community is important to us!
- Annual learning credit –explore personal interests that excite you
- …and so much more!
The base salary for this position ranges from $80,000 to $120,000 with performance-based incentives including bonuses and/or commission. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Collaborate– Work together to be more effective, lift up others, and win together
- Aim High– Set ambitious goals
- Embrace Diversity– Seek different perspectives, bring our true self to work
- Customer Love– Serve the end user and listen to them
- Nurture Empathy– Listen and strive to truly understand others
- Take Action– Be proactive, be an owner, value speed
- Maintain Integrity– Build the AKKO you are proud to work at
- Data Driven– Use data to iterate, find truth
***CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal