Director of Partnerships
Hey there! We're AKKO - a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. Backed by amazing investors such as Mundi, Fika, and Pear, we are just getting started!
- Collaborate with the executive team to grow revenue and sales.
- Prospect, evaluate, and prioritize potential partners, ensuring alignment with the company's strategic objectives.
- Generate partnerships opportunities through various channels such as outbound outreach, attending conferences, networking, events, etc.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis and consultative selling to understand partner challenges and provide tailored solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners, ensuring their needs are met and concerns or issues that arise are addressed.
- Analyze market trends, sales and partnerships data, and other relevant data to generate accurate forecasts and provide regular reports to the executive team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product, marketing, and operations to optimize partner collaboration.
- Negotiate and finalize partner agreements in conjunction with legal and other relevant departments.
- Lead management of the bid and proposal process, including responding to RFIs/RFPs.
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED
- 5-10 years of experience in channel partnerships, business development, sales or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong track record of achieving revenue targets and driving business growth
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team
- Demonstrated success in closing enterprise deals
- Proactive and solution-forward, bias for action
- Proficiency in sales forecasting, reporting, and data analysis
- Exceptional negotiation, presentation, and closing skills
- All around team player, fast, and self-learning individual
- Ability to drive forward work independently while communicating and working across functions
- Experience working on high-scale, production-grade projects
- Willingness to travel
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unlimited vacation and paid sick time
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Robust 401k program – to invest in your future
- Monthly wellness stipend (e.g., gym yoga, meditation, etc..) – we value your well-being
- Monthly treat yourself stipend – dinner on us!
- Remote workspace stipend – Work from home or from a shared workspace — you decide.
- Paid volunteer time – giving back to our community is important to us!
- Annual learning credit –explore personal interests that excite you.
- …and so much more!
The base salary for this position ranges from $125,000 to $170,000. Total compensation for this position is $250,000 or higher. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Collaborate– Work together to be more effective, lift up others, and win together
- Aim High– Set ambitious goals
- Embrace Diversity– Seek different perspectives, bring our true self to work
- Customer Love– Serve the end user and listen to them
- Nurture Empathy– Listen and strive to truly understand others
- Take Action– Be proactive, be an owner, value speed
- Maintain Integrity– Build the AKKO you are proud to work at
- Data Driven– Use data to iterate, find truth
***CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal