Account Executive - Business Sales
Hey there! We're AKKO - a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. Backed by amazing investors such as Mundi, Fika, and Pear, we are just getting started!
- Identify, prospect, and close new business opportunities within the SMB segment and conduct market research to identify target companies and decision makers.
- Prepare and present sales forecasts, reports, and performance metrics to the sales manager and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales and partnerships team to develop proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate cross-functionally including with product, customer experience, marketing, and finance to optimize sales opportunities and revenue generation.
- Share feedback with Executive and Sales/Partnerships team to continue to refine and improve processes.
- Exceed assigned revenue targets and KPIs on a consistent basis.
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED
- Minimum three years of experience working as an account executive or similar role (preferably for a startup) with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets within B2B sales to SMB customers
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM software
- All around team player, fast, and self-learning individual
- Proactive and solution-forward, bias for action
- Ability to drive forward work independently while communicating and working across functions
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unlimited vacation and paid sick time
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Robust 401k program – to invest in your future
- Monthly wellness stipend (e.g., gym yoga, meditation, etc..) – we value your well-being
- Monthly treat yourself stipend – dinner on us!
- Remote workspace stipend – Work from home or from a shared workspace — you decide.
- Paid volunteer time – giving back to our community is important to us!
- Annual learning credit –explore personal interests that excite you
- …and so much more!
The base salary for this position ranges from $60,000 to $80,000 with performance-based incentives including bonuses and/or commission. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Collaborate– Work together to be more effective, lift up others, and win together
- Aim High– Set ambitious goals
- Embrace Diversity– Seek different perspectives, bring our true self to work
- Customer Love– Serve the end user and listen to them
- Nurture Empathy– Listen and strive to truly understand others
- Take Action– Be proactive, be an owner, value speed
- Maintain Integrity– Build the AKKO you are proud to work at
- Data Driven– Use data to iterate, find truth
***CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal