CX Representative I (Part-time)
Hey there! We're AKKO - a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. Backed by amazing investors such as Mundi, Fika, and Pear, we are just getting started!
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to provide them an amazing experience with our brand
- Oversee customer inquiries, use data and tools to enhance automation, and optimize the customer experience
- Provide product/service information and answer pre-registration questions
- Assist AKKO’s current and new members with account activation, answer questions regarding any issues, and help members navigate AKKO’s platform
- Leverage customer interactions to provide actionable customer insights to influence and improve our platform and services
- Document customer inquiries and concerns and use applicable customer satisfaction tools to resolve customer issues
- Spot emerging trends as they arise by being familiar with all customer feedback
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED
- Minimum one year of experience in a customer facing role
- Comfortable committing 20 hours/week
- Kind and empathetic, we truly value our customers!
- Cross-functional team experience with the ability to work independently
- Excited about being part of a hyper-growth startup with a fun, scrappy mentality
- High intellectual curiosity
- Can implement efficient process and drive fast execution
- Nice to Have: experience in customer service and/or hospitality industries interacting with customers/guests
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unlimited vacation and paid sick time
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Robust 401k program – to invest in your future
- Monthly wellness stipend (e.g., gym yoga, meditation, etc..) – we value your well-being
- Monthly treat yourself stipend – have a meal on us!
- Remote workspace stipend – Work from home or from a shared workspace — you decide.
- Paid volunteer time – giving back to our community is important to us!
- Annual learning credit –explore personal interests that excite you
- …and so much more!
The starting rate for this position is $21/hour. Compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Collaborate– Work together to be more effective, lift up others, and win together
- Aim High– Set ambitious goals
- Embrace Diversity– Seek different perspectives, bring our true self to work
- Customer Love– Serve the end user and listen to them
- Nurture Empathy– Listen and strive to truly understand others
- Take Action– Be proactive, be an owner, value speed
- Maintain Integrity– Build the AKKO you are proud to work at
- Data Driven– Use data to iterate, find truth
***CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal